Prepare for weeknight intermittent lane reductions in both directions between SR-14 and Parker Rd from 8pm to 6am to support all the below activities on I-5. Crews begin mobilizing at 6am and work hours are 7am to 4pm and 7pm to 6am on weekdays, and Saturdays as needed.
SR-14 to Magic Mountain Pkwy
Weldon Canyon Rd bridge forming, rebar installation, and concrete placement. | Full Notice
Gavin Canyon Undercrossing bridge falsework installation and grading, and drainage pipe installations between Weldon Canyon Rd and Calgrove Bl. Prepare for full closures of The Old Rd on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 from 8pm to 10am. View full notice for schedule and detour routes. | Full Notice
Southbound outside shoulder excavation, shoring, and retaining wall work between Weldon Canyon Rd and Calgrove Bl. View full notice for schedule and detour routes. | Full Notice
Calgrove Bl Undercrossing striping, bridge forming, rebar installation, concrete placement, and electrical systems work between Gavin Canyon Undercrossing and Pico Canyon Rd/Lyons Av. | Full Notice
Center median retaining wall construction between SR-14 and Magic Mountain Pkwy. | Full Notice
Magic Mountain Pkwy to Parker Rd
Santa Clara Overhead Bridge forming, rebar installation, concrete placement, abutment excavation, and pile driving activity between Magic Mountain Pkwy and Rye Canyon Rd. | Full Notice
Castaic Creek bridge forming, rebar installation, concrete placement, and backfilling between Biscailuz Dr and Hasley Canyon Rd. | Full Notice
Center median retaining wall construction, concrete placement and drainage pipe installations between Castaic Creek bridge and Parker Rd. | Full Notice
- Work hours: Monday through Friday and Saturday, as needed from 7am to 4pm and 7pm to 6am. Crews will begin to mobilize at 6am.
- No two consecutive ramps in the same direction will be closed at the same time. Detours to the next on-ramp will be posted for each closure.
- Traffic will be maintained in each direction.
- All lanes will reopen by 6am each morning.
- No lane closures will be implemented during morning or evening peak traffic hours.
- The speed limit in construction work zones is reduced to 55 miles per hour.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained. Construction is a dynamic process, it is subject to weather conditions, and information is subject to change, visit the project website for the most up to date information and a weekly listing.